Probation Revocations

Experienced criminal defense attorneys in Denton County

If you are on straight probation, and the probation officer believes that you have violated conditions of probation, the probation officer may file a “Motion to Revoke” with the court.  This brings the violations to the attention of the legal system. Once a motion is presented to the judge, a warrant will be issued to arrest the probationer and place them in custody for a resolution of the deeds outlined in the motion.


Close Menu