Criminal Defense for the Accused in Denton, TX
Our Marsala Law Group criminal defense attorneys have over 11 years of experience in dealing with the justice system, and helping clients to maintain their freedom. If you have been charged with a criminal offense, you likely fear for your future, reputation, and your freedom.
If you have been accused of any criminal offense, including:
- Sexual Assault,
- Drug Charges,
- Probation Violations,
- Or any other felony or misdemeanor,
then we can help to protect your rights and freedoms.
Whether you have already been arrested or are about to be, you need to line up a criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible. Otherwise, you will be treated as a common criminal, with no protection against the state. Every now and then, a judge will arrive at the incorrect conclusion, leading to wrongful conviction. This can be due to small technicalities, or details which got overlooked during the trial. A knowledgeable and experienced attorney can prevent all of that.
Need help with your case? Schedule a free consultation with our law office!
Having an attorney is not a requirement, but it is strongly recommended, since the opposition would not accuse you unless they are sure that they will win. You need to have someone on your side that knows the ins and outs of the legal system, and can thoroughly evaluate your case to find what angles the prosecution will take, and develop a strategy to counter them.
Our lawyers will:
- Explain your rights
- Describe the phases of the process
- Explain the details of the charges
- Explain the penalties you could face if a conviction occurs
- Arrange for bail
- Thoroughly investigate all the details surrounding the case, including the accuser, to use in your defense
- Create a strategy to counter the opposition and ensure the best possible outcome for you
- Make sure you are not taken advantage of or abused by the opposing attorneys or the state.