Trucking Injury Lawyer in Denton County
Contact an experienced personal injury attorney in Denton TX
A Denton truck accident lawyer serves many functions for his or her client. We handle the correspondence and paperwork so that the client can focus on recovering without any added stress.
Deaths And Truck Accidents
Truck accidents are usually very severe, and any injuries that occur are often fatal. When someone is killed in such an accident, the family members of the deceased are able to file a wrongful death claim.
Common Injuries From Truck Accidents
Since commercial vehicles carry considerably more size and weight than consumer-grade vehicles, a collision between a large truck and a passenger vehicle can result in gruesome and devastating injuries, usually on behalf of the passengers of the smaller vehicle.
Such injuries can include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Fractures/Broken bones
- Internal organ damage
What To Do After A Truck Accident
If you were involved in an accident with a commercial truck or trailer, here are steps to take:
- Call 911.
- Get out of harm’s way.
- Obtain the name and insurance information of the driver.
- Avoid speaking with the driver, outside of getting their information
- Do not admit guilt without knowing all the facts.
- Cooperate with the police officers who responds
- Take pictures of the incident
- Visit a doctor as soon as you can
- Make copies of any and all documents which even loosely relate to the accident.
If your accident occurred in Texas, contact the our Denton County personal injury attorneys for a free consultation about how to obtain any compensation