Protecting the Accused in Denton County, TX
Our Marsala Law Group criminal attorneys have over 20 years of combined experience in the justice system and have helped clients maintain their freedom. If you have been charged with a criminal offense, you likely fear for your future and reputation.
If you’re being investigated or have already been arrested, it’s crucial to line up a criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible. Otherwise, you will be treated as a common criminal, with little to no protection against the state. In some cases, a judge will arrive at an incorrect conclusion, leading to wrongful conviction. This can be due to small technicalities or details that got overlooked during the trial. A knowledgeable and experienced attorney can prevent that.
Need help with your case? Schedule a free consultation with Marsala Law Group by calling (940) 386-6848 today!
Having an attorney is not a requirement, but it is strongly recommended because the opposition would not accuse you unless they are sure that they will win. You must have someone on your side that knows the ins and outs of the legal system and can thoroughly evaluate your case to find what angles the prosecution will take and develop a strategy to counter them.
Our lawyers will:
- Explain your rights
- Describe the phases of the process
- Explain the details of the charges
- Explain the penalties you could face if a conviction occurs
- Arrange for bail
- Thoroughly investigate all the details surrounding the case, including the accuser, to use in your defense
- Create a strategy to counter the opposition and seek an optimal outcome
- Make sure you are not taken advantage of or abused by the opposing attorneys or the state.
- Judicial & Law Enforcement Records Search
- Inmate Services & Visitation
- Denton County Jail Inmate Search
- Denton County Arrest, Court, and Public Records
The opinions of our clients is what matters most to us. Review positive feedback from people we've helped.Read Reviews
Other Practice Areas
Marsala Law Group handles more than just Criminal Defense. Turn to us for your Family Law or Personal Injury matters.Learn More
Our team is available day or night for your needs. Contact us today for a free consultation.Get Started